TERMS & CONDITIONS
The product contained in www.tale-travel.com (hereafter, website) is subject to these Terms & Conditions, and will be marketed exclusively to retail agencies (hereafter, AGENCY).
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
TALE TRAVEL and the AGENCY agree that access to the website, viewing, use or contracting from the same, is regulated by the present General Terms & Conditions.
Likewise, they agree to comply with all laws and regulations that are applicable to this website and reservations contracted through it.
In the event that consent of the agency’s client is necessary, the AGENCY agrees to send these General Terms & Conditions and travelling terms, and to obtain the said consent of the agency’s client.
The access codes for this program (username and password) will be provided by TALE TRAVEL to each AGENCY.
The access codes provided by TALE TRAVEL are for the exclusive use of each AGENCY; therefore, no access code may be transferred or disclosed to third parties, including their representatives.
Each AGENCY is directly responsible for the use of their access code.
In the event that misuse occurs, such access codes will be removed, sales immediately suspended and TALE TRAVEL reserves the right to lodge all legal actions it deems appropriate.
For security reasons, TALE TRAVEL reserves the right to change the access codes of the AGENCY, if such changes do not disrupt the use of the system and not before the AGENCY has received the relevant notification regarding the planned change.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The AGENCY will be enabled to obtain accommodation and any other product that TALE TRAVEL offer via this website.
- Will not use the website for any purpose other than the sale of the TALE TRAVEL PRODUCT.
- May not post, transmit or spread on this website, or through it, any information that is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal to the rights of TALE TRAVEL or third parties.
- Must not make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent reservation.
- Must not use any software, routine or device to interfere, or aim to interfere electronically or manually with the operability and functionality of this website, including, but not limited to, the uploading or remission of corrupt data or viruses of any manner.
- Must not deface, alter or interfere with the appearance, layout or format of this website or the support source code.
- Must not undertake any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate overload to the website or its infrastructure.
Without prejudice to any other right, TALE TRAVEL reserves the right to deny access to this website and/or cancel any reservation; if TALE TRAVEL (at its own discretion) esteems the AGENCY has failed to comply with the present General Terms & Conditions.
CHANGES IN THE TALE TRAVEL WEBSITE
TALE TRAVEL may make improvements or changes in the information, elements, data, services, and other elements of this website, or terminate this website at any time without notice.
TALE TRAVEL may also modify these General Terms & Conditions at any time and such modification shall be effective from the moment they enter in the website. Consequently, access and subsequent use of this website signifies the AGENCY agrees to the new General Terms & Conditions.
TALE TRAVEL may suspend access to the system under this program, due to maintenance, safety reasons of the network or force majeure.
By perfecting any transaction made through the website or electronic XML or HTML platform the AGENCY agree these General Terms & Conditions shall apply to each and every transaction.
The hotel, service provider, reserves the right to consider the validity of the reservation as “individual” in the case that the latter exceeds the number of 5 rooms and/or 10 PAX in one or several locators / reservations;
Exceeding this number, the reservation could be considered as a group reservation and, therefore, the price and payment conditions stated in the confirmation may not apply.
INFORMATION THE AGENCY MUST FACILITATE
The AGENCY agrees to provide the client of the agency, full information on the following points:
- The included and not included in the price of services.
- Regime and consequences of no show of the agency’s client at the establishment. The cost of annulments, changes and cancellations, as well as possible changes of name, brand name of the establishment and the possible existence of local tax.
- All clients of the agency, without exception (including children), must have all personal and family documents in order, either a passport or national identity, as required by the laws of the country or countries they are to visit.
- All extra services (special menu, beds, cots etc.).
When the European Directive 90/314 / EEC on package travel should be applied due to the intention to include any services provided by TALE TRAVEL in a package, the AGENCY shall undertake to strictly comply with the mentioned directive and/or legislation that may develop, add or replace. The AGENCY also undertakes to deliver or allow delivery of all information to the agency’s client, requesting their signature and approval of package travel conditions when necessary.
“No Show” costs depend on the policy of each hotel, this can vary between the cost of one night’s stay and the total amount of the reservation.
COMPLAINTS AND RESPONSIBILITY. DISCLAIMER CLAUSE.
TALE TRAVEL (and / or affiliates) in no event, will be liable for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect of any kind arising from the access or not to the website, its use or the information contained therein, including lost profit and similar
The responsibility of TALE TRAVEL either produced by a breach of these General Terms & Conditions, a breach of contract to these General Terms & Conditions or by an act of omission that violates legal or regulatory obligations or for any other reason, in no case will exceed the amount paid by the AGENCY to TALE TRAVEL for specific services in question.
The information on this website has been introduced in good faith; TALE TRAVEL cannot guarantee it is completely free from defects or typographical errors therefore TALE TRAVEL cannot accept any liability arising from these.
The information provided by TALE TRAVEL by any means, has been included in good faith and whilst every effort will be made to keep the information up to date and accurate, TALE TRAVEL does not accept liability for any error or omission that may exist in the information supplied by www.tale-travel.com. Information on this website (which may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, errors in calculating currency conversion, errors in pricing in general, etc.) is not binding. In the case that an error is made TALE TRAVEL or the supplier reserves the right to cancel any booking and reimburse any monies paid by the CLIENT to TALE TRAVEL in relation to such booking (if applicable), this will be with no liability to the CLIENT and or the user.
There may be links to third party websites on our web site www.tale-travel.com which are only for information. Such sites are independent of TALE TRAVEL, and are not responsible for it or the material contained within.
To the extent permitted by law, TALE TRAVEL excludes any implied warranty concerning the accuracy of the information, services and materials contained in this website. Such information, services and materials are provided as is and are available without any collateral.
Clients and final customers, accept that TALE TRAVEL acts as an intermediary in the contracting of accommodation and other services (transport, excursions, etc.). Therefore, cannot be held liable for death, injury, illness, damage, accident, loss, theft, delay or any other irregularity which may arise directly or indirectly from the provision of services performed by the hotels, transport companies , or other providers who have been contracted by TALE TRAVEL.
TALE TRAVEL in relation to the above and any other claims will only attend complaints that have been previously reported during the stay of the guests in the hotel (by either the client or the final consumer).
Clients and final consumer undertake to submit any claim or complaint directly to the providers of the service provided, exempting TALE TRAVEL from liability and accepting that TALE TRAVEL intervention is limited to the providing of the means at its disposal, to get the client or final consumer to accept responsibility they have on the provision of contracted services.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. It is understood that “confidential information” is any information or data, which TALE TRAVEL communicates or provides to the AGENCY or which they can access, either with or without the knowledge and/or consent of TALE TRAVEL.
Therefore for illustrative purposes, but not limited, it is understood as confidential information: databases and prototypes created from the documents submitted, management software, access codes to computer systems, information of users and/or agency clients, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, addresses, location of offices, agencies, offices, headquarters, computer programs, copies, routines, sources, functional and organic analyzes, Know-How, formulas , processes, ideas, inventions (patentable or not), financial data and development plans, strategies, content of offers submitted and any other documents, data or support material belonging to TALE TRAVEL or available on their web page that the AGENCY could access.
The following will in no event will be classed as confidential information:
- Any subject that appears in open literature or becomes public domain unless it has reached the public domain because of the failure of one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (Know-How) purchased from third parties.
- Disclosures required by Law.
- Disclosure of any information requested by Judges or Courts.
- Information concerning economic data or other that must be provided to the state, local or regional government for tax, labor or government contracting requirements.
It is expressly prohibited the total or partial disclosure to third-parties, individuals or legal entities, to this relationship, all confidential information to which the AGENCY may access through the contracting and execution of its services.
The AGENCY certifies that its employees, customers, suppliers, subcontractors and others involved in the partnership agreements between the AGENCY and TALE TRAVEL will comply with the confidentiality obligations contained in this agreement.
The AGENCY agrees to maintain such confidentiality obligations indefinitely, during and after the termination of the relationship between the parties from the date of signature of this agreement.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
If the supply of the services is requested by the client of the agency and the AGENCY has to access files containing personal data, TALE TRAVEL will ensure that it is legally possible in accordance with the applicable laws and / or any legislation that develops, add, or replace the “Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter GDPR).
Any personal data that, in using this system AGENCY may disclose to TALE TRAVEL, be deemed to have been procured, processed and transmitted under the strict compliance GDPR.
TALE TRAVEL represent and certify that they have implemented security measures to legally maintain all security measures both technically and organizationally to ensure the safe keeping and to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access and secure all data and the risks to which they are exposed.
If the client of the agency or the user wish to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that gives GDPR this should be directed by email to email@example.com
TALE TRAVEL and undertake AGENCY, for accessing any personal data, to the following:
- Guard them through security measures legally required technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of pampering, avoiding its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access in accordance with the state of technology in each time, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- To use or apply the data only for the performance of the agreed services.
- Not communicate, even for the purposes of conservation, to others. Play all or part of the information, results or relationships on it.
- Ensure that the data is handled only by those employees whose involvement is required for the service. It is possible that the information is disclosed to third parties, provided that they are obliged to maintain confidentiality due in accordance with the provisions of this document.
- Once the service has been provided, ensure that sensitive documentation is destroy or return, as well as any supporting documentation.
- TALE TRAVEL may disclose customer information to third parties agency only for the purpose of completing customer booking agency and management reasons. Any data collected in this way in the web page will be transmitted in accordance with the provisions of GDPR, to those entities that must be involved to engage the services required.
PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS
The AGENCY acknowledges and agrees that the elements and intellectual property rights (including without limitation any copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret services) relating to TALE TRAVEL website (including, without limitation, its General Conditions, rules, guidelines and procedures and Confidential Information TALE TRAVEL), are the exclusive property of TALE TRAVEL or its suppliers.
CONTENT AGENCY TALE TRAVEL granted under the terms of this agreement, a non-exclusive transferable license to view and use all the information provided or included in the content of the accommodation or other services (text, photos, royalty-royalty, and, descriptions, maps) available on the website of TALE TRAVEL (hereinafter CONTENT). The duration of such leave shall be subject to the duration of the trade agreement between both parties. Such license may be revoked at any time by TALE TRAVEL communication made with one month’s notice.
The AGENCY is authorized to use the CONTENT provided under this license only in connection with web pages that work through the system TALE TRAVEL or connected with TALE TRAVEL system interfaces, and only for the sale of services provided by TALE TRAVEL or its affiliates.
The AGENCY is not authorized to grant sublicenses. The AGENCY acknowledges and agrees:
- That, except as herein agreed not acquire any rights in the CONTENT.
- The directly or indirectly received or accessed CONTENT is the exclusive property of TALE TRAVEL, its affiliates or its suppliers, which remain the sole owners. TALE TRAVEL is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies with reality, the CONTENT or any of its elements provided by third parties.
AGENCY TALE TRAVEL and are independent contractors. There is no relationship of any connection, joint venture, employment, franchise, representation or agency between the parties. None of them have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on their own without the prior consent of the parties.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
TALE TRAVEL reserves the right to assign all or part of the obligations or rights under these Terms to any subsidiary, associate or parent, and any subsidiary of its parent.
The AGENCY is not authorized to assign any obligation or right arising from these General Conditions, or any other agreement regarding complete the third party unless expressly prior authorization made by TALE TRAVEL.
LAW AND ARBITRATION
The application and interpretation of the General Conditions is governed by current local legislation. In case of dispute arising from the interpretation or execution of these General Conditions, the parties must submit this arbitration to the local law.